Northwest Naturals Frozen Cat Nibbles Turkey
- Raw Frozen Cat Nibbles are the perfect size for cats
- Pour, thaw and serve or thaw overnight in your refrigerator and feed straight from the bag
- Refrigerator shelf life for Raw Frozen is 3-5 days
- Complete and Balanced Diets and can be used for treats or as a topper
- All poultry products are HPP’d for product and food handling safety
- Highest quality USDA inspected and passed muscle and organ meats
- Chicken and Turkey – Sourced in the USA
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free
We use the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All of our muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then Individually quick frozen to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Our recipes are very simple, Chicken, Duck, Rabbit and Turkey Recipes use muscle meat, organ meats and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. No added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet! All products are produced in our own certified and inspected USDA, FDA, FSIS manufacturing facility. All poultry products are HPP’d for safety.
TURKEY DIET FOR CATS
Turkey, Turkey Neck, Turkey Hearts, Turkey Liver, Egg, Gelatin, Water, Dulse Powder, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin B Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative). Vitamin D3 Supplement.
*Fish Oil – Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring Oils
Northwest Naturals uses distilled Water and our Salmon Oil and Fish Oil comes from wild caught fish.
|TURKEY CAT FOOD|| RAW FROZEN
|Copper (ppm)||6.0 ppm|
|Zinc (ppm)||62.5 ppm|
Fresh meats and produce have a nutritional variation season to season.
Our nutritional analysis are calculated on an average.